24.10.11

*

Bump day. 29 weeks down.

This week we've been snuggled indoors, away from the freezing wind that has descended upon us. Pottering about the house, eating yummy food and watching this belly of mine jump around. It may sound boring to some (and over the last couple of weeks has provided little blog inspiration) but actually it's been rather lovely. I'm getting used to listening to my body now, so I'm slowing down and nesting in for the winter that's going to change our lives forever. Savouring these moments of just the two of us while at the same time counting the days until we become three with giddy excitement.

In some ways it seems like we still have so much to do and prepare for before our little one arrives. But ultimately we know we can never be fully prepared or completely ready, so we're letting things get done when they get done, knowing that it will all come together in time.

We're just chillin'.

13 comments:

  1. Likewise :) a very lovely bump you have there! Its true, I'm noticing my body's need to slow down and keep warm too as the weather gets cooler...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for chillin! you look gorgeous, by the by. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep there is no doubt ... you and your bump are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect weather for snuggling and enjoy time together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think cold weather is perfect for being heavily pregnant. Sip tea, snooze and nest. And enjoy the excitement and anticipation of meeting your bub. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh that bump is the sweetest! Love it and LOVE that I've found your sweet blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh wow the bump is growing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very true Nell. I still feel that I have so much to do but you are so right! chillin is the way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have much to say other than amen to everything you've said! I'm currently 27 weeks pregnant with my first bubba and slowing down and spending time with my husband are two of the loveliest things I've been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why not make the most of this snuggling weather. Happy 29 weeks and all the best for this last trimester. Not long to go now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. enjoy every second and your bump is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay, I found another blogger with a bump. :) Mine is about 14 weeks behind yours, but still, nice to find you. I'm off to explore your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like there is a few of us all due around the same time. Tis so exciting and you look esp lovely Nell x Kathryn

    ReplyDelete