21.10.11

*

Hello! Sorry for the lack of posts round these parts this week, it's been a hectic one. Plus now it's getting dark at 5pm, taking nice bright pictures when I get home from work is problematic to say the least. The temperature also seems to have plummeted to -8 degrees overnight (ok, maybe a slight exaggeration) so autumn has well and truly arrived. Today I even wore my winter coat for the first time. Unsurprisingly it was a little more snug than last year...

Hours have also spent knitting away on a very exciting project this week. One that I anticipate to fill the next month or so. It's only fuelled my passion for making Happy Circus my full time job once I become a Mama and I hope marks the beginning of a whole new stage of this little homemade business. Before Christmas a lot will be happening with my Etsy shop so make sure you stay tuned.

Now, I'm off to my work station (aka my bed) to settle down to some knitting time and re-runs of Kirstie's Homemade Christmas.

Those last three pictures? Of this insanely gorgeous family all wearing custom Happy Circus bows, taken by this truly awesome photographer. Oh to have tonnes of money and be able to fly him over here for a photo session.

3 comments:

  1. Man, I can't wait to see what lies in store for your, um, store. Full-time Happy Circus sounds like a pretty fabulous job to me.

    The temps have plummeted over here as well. So much so that I feel a cold coming on. Crap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do I wish I was part of Em's family!! Love those bows, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i had a girl i would seriously be all over your stuff. x.

    ReplyDelete