3.9.14

TJE 52 PROJECT: june and july

So, the catching up continues...crikey, it's taking me a long time to trawl through the photographs of the last few months and choose portraits for The 52 Project. And I have to admit that, for the first time in more than 18 months of taking part in this project, I'm having to resort to iPhone snaps for a couple of the weeks. They're great photographs though, that perfectly represent that moment in time, so I'm not too bothered.

Below are the portraits from the end of June and July and I'll catch up on August's portraits later on - because Great British Bake Off is about to start and it's our favourite programme on TV (AKA the only thing we watch on TV) Priorities, people!

26/52
 
 
The bestest of buddies. Josephine and Coralie with my best friend's boys, Oliver, Theo and George - my beautiful Godson, born just 3 weeks before Coralie. Friends for life. 
 
27/52 






Coralie: Cuddles with Auntie Dora in my Grandparent's bedroom in Cornwall. My sister and I spent many happy days with my Grandma in her room, looking at her treasures; jewellery and scarves, gloves and hats. I love that I get to share that with my own girls now.

Josephine: So happy to be on the beach. All day, every day if you could. Not phased by the icy cold sea or the boiling sun; just happy to feel the sand between your toes and have a selection of family members to call on for a spot of exploring. No joke, she pretty much wore this outfit all week.
 
28/52

 
Our first holiday as a family of four. It was such a special trip, for so many reasons. Pretty stressful with a two month old in tow at times, but wonderful. And I'm trying to get over myself and post pictures even if I think I look a bit chubby in them (or have enormous boobies thanks to the aforementioned two month old and a feeding frenzy!) In years to come I, we and they won't care about a little post-pregnancy softness. It'll be about the memories of that lovely week in my favourite place on Earth.
 
29/52





Coralie: People say she's the image of me. And I love that.
 
Josephine: The sweetest little copycat. Ben is doing up an old bike he found and Phiney has been 'working' on her balance bike alongside him. I snapped this through our bedroom window; spying on these two is the most heart melting game. Anything Daddy does, Phiney does too.
  
"A portrait of my daughters, once a week every week in 2014".

Taking part in Jodi's 52 Project.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely collection! (and I'm obsessed with the bake off too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the catch ups, Nell :)

    How sweet are sisters? Your girls are just lovely... I have so enjoyed seeing glimpses of you and your family during this special stage in life...

    (and those peach dresses!!) xx

    ReplyDelete