1.7.14

INSTA-JUNE

1. At Nana's house with Bubbles, the rabbit.
2. Summertime feels like it's here, at last.
3. Feeding this tiny creature, while contemplating taking a nap myself.
4. Trying to figure out what to wear as a breastfeeding Mama!
5. Vintage cotton dresses, balmy summer days and sleeping babies. A match made in Mama heaven.
6. Two of my favourite photos in the world. Me and my Papa. Wishing with all my heart he was here today, to celebrate Father's Day with. You're the best Daddy, so cool and awesome and kind and funny. Missing you more than I can say, more each day. It's just too sad you're not here. I love you so much xxxx
7. To our boy, happy Father's Day! We all love you so much, you are our hero and we're thankful for you everyday x
8. Both smiling #kinda
9. These kiddos :) Coralie and Josephine are so lucky to have those boys in their lives, such wonderful friends from almost the day they were born.
10. How can this picture not make you smile?!

No comments:

Post a Comment