28.2.14

NEWPHEWS

These two. Practically impossible to get them looking at the camera, smiling nicely. As is the way with all 6 and 8 year old boys, I guess. My Nan asked me to snap a picture of them last weekend for a frame on her wall, and this was the best I could get. 

I love it. It's sums them up completely and perfectly. 

Today is Coby's birthday (well, his faux birthday, he was born on February 29th) and tomorrow is Tyler's. Tonight it's party time and their presents have literally just been delivered by the postman. Phew. 

We love you boys, especially a certain two year old who thinks you're both the bee's knees and the coolest cousins around xxx

3 comments:

  1. Haha this is gorgeous! Love their silly expressions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!! Amazing photo of the fruit cakes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this portrait of them! Such wonderful faces (and by the sounds of it personalities too) x

    ReplyDelete