11.11.13

45/52


"A portrait of Josephine, once a week every week in 2013".

Tucked away in her 'house' with her head in a book. Our little bookworm is already exploring the classics...

Taking part in Jodi's 52 Project.

A few weeks ago, my Mum, sister and I went to Stratford Upon Avon to see David Tennant in Richard II. It was completely brilliant. As was the gift shop, where I bought a few Christmas presents as well as this beautiful Little Master Shakespeare copy of Romeo and Juliet. Josephine adores this book. The illustrations and colours are lovely and her favourite page is 10 Kisses. 

My Mum started taking my sister and I to Stratford when we were pretty small (to see a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream) and we've been going ever since. We can't wait for Josephine to be old enough to join us on these trips. I know she'll love the theatre, and it's hard to beat the magic of Shakespeare. 

ps. that box has become an integral part of Phiney's playtime. It's used daily as a house, bed, boat, car and a pram for her dolls and cuddlies. I wonder if we'll ever be able to throw it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment