19.4.13

THE WISHLIST: mama

When we were kids my brother used to keep a scrap of paper in his wallet with the titles of films he wanted so that when he had some money and could afford one, he knew exactly what he was going to buy. At the time, I thought that was pretty lame. But now, now I see the genius in it. I spend the whole year swooning over things in magazines, on blogs, in other people's homes, yet when it comes to my birthday or Christmas I can't thing of a single thing I want. 

In three weeks exactly, it's the last birthday of my 20s. And this year, on the super tight budget we're currently surviving on, I want to make sure that I really put some thought into what I ask for. Because there ain't no money in the bank to be buying myself anything at any other point over the next few months. 

So I'm taking a leaf out of my brother's book and am starting The Wishlist. A place I can add links to clothes, books, tableware and art that I'm coveting. And I'm going to set one up for Phiney too - 'cause there's plenty I'm wanting for her too right now. 

WANT
a home is made print
scandi flowers print
triangles tape
NEED
fjallraven kanken bag
moomin tray
vintage platter
WEAR
american apparel skirt
READ
kinfolk

What's on your wishlist right now? 

4 comments:

  1. your just a baby. leave some room on your list for surprises too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea. That A Home Is Made print is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would like me to buy you one of these? Maybe a print? Lemme know sista! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I'd love the A Home is Made print :) is that ok? Yey, thank you!! Xxxx

      Delete