12.10.12

LAZY DAYS

Ah Friday, you are very welcome today. After a week of birthday parties, roadtrips and weddings the idea of two days, just us three, sound blissful. And the forecast of rain offers the perfect excuse to snuggle up indoors under piles of blankets, eat naughty treats and drink hot chocolate. Oh, I do love you autumn.

I'd love to know what your weekend plans are. Any great adventures you're preparing for, or are you joining us in our quest for lazy days?

On a very happy side note, a big hello to all our new followers. 250, wow! We're very happy to have you all here and I love to hear from you, so please do stop by and say hello :) Also thank you for all the lovely messages of support on this post. It means a lot.

Happy weekend everyone xx

Picture taken on my iPhone at the wedding we attended on Wednesday. These two...I feel so much happiness when I see them together.

7 comments:

  1. One of the things I love about reading blogs is a reminder of how others are going through different seasons. Nell, it is the most amazing spring day here! Olive and I have just spent the loveliest morning sitting on the grass in the sun with a bunch of friends at our local growers markets. I've just had a photographer come and take photos of our flat (we're going to rent it out over new years) ... and now it's time to relax before my friend comes over at 4.30 for a few wines in the backyard! How's that for a Spring weekend? Enjoy your Autumnal one. Kellie xxxx
    PS The downside to our weekend is that Shane is working. ALL weekend. Ever so boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The perfect spring weekend! I love reading about the change of seasons in other parts of the world too...it's such an odd thing! Hope the sunny days were warm and Shane got to enjoy a bit of the weekend with his girls xx

      Delete
  2. What a handsome pair you have! Love love J's green tights :) Hope you've been having a lazy, relaxing weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, Nell. Those green tights are gorgeous!

    I spent my weekend driving through Germany, Austria, Switzerland and back into Germany all for the sake of reduced designer furniture. It was worth it but now I'm sick. Boohoo.

    Btw, I love your knits. Any plans for making them in size 3??! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get enough of those green legs! Such a great colour.

      You're crazy for all that driving, but glad to hear you bagged some bargains. I wanna see 'em!!

      And I'm working on bigger knits too...watch this space xx

      Delete
  4. Hello, my name is Dora. I am your sister. You're welcome. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dora. You're a fool. You're welcome xx

      Delete