3.6.11

*

So, I may be a little slow on the uptake here but have you visited Pip’s amazing blog Meet Me At Mikes? I found her site thanks to Charlotte’s post on this lovely blanket she made for her soon-to-be-born bubba and will be using the step-by-step guides to make my own blanket. That’s my challenge for the weekend. Learn to crochet. And I may have also ordered Pip’s book too. Oh, how I love a good craft book.

Apart from the crocheting it’s going to be a pretty lazy weekend in the sunshine. It was the hottest day of the year so far today apparently and I’m hoping that record will be beaten tomorrow. Have an awesome one people, whatever your plans xx

3 comments:

  1. how great is pip, i love reading her blog, she also has another book out soon! let me know how the crochet goes..i'm still trying to get the hang of this knitting thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PIP! She is amazing, her blog is gorgeous and so is her shop! Happy crafting! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that first photo...best of luck on blanket. i loved sew la tea do...the fairy bread blanket was my fav. fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete