13.12.15

NATIVITY: our little Mary

Last week Josephine starred as Mary in her pre-school nativity play. She was completely glorious - singing beautifully, putting all her energy into the actions and smiling so happily at us at every opportunity. I giggled with joy throughout, and could have watched it a thousand times.

When we left pre-school afterwards, we asked her if she was nervous and she replied, "No, I wasn't nervous. I just wanted to get on the stage and sing!"

Making us proud every day, our darling Josephine xx

I wish I could post a few more pictures, but we're not allowed to share those with other children in on social media, so this one of Phiney and her best buddy Oliver (who was adorably Joseph!) as they came onto the stage, will have to suffice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment