7.11.11

*

Bump Day. 31 weeks down and another overnight growth spurt. I’m sure of it.

This has become my pregnancy uniform over the last few weeks and I reckon I’ll be rocking variations of this outfit until the baby arrives.


Item 1: Black maternity tights. Most comfortable thing ever and right now my favourite ever purchase. They come right up over the bump. Sexy.

Item 2: Jersey skirt with elasticated waistband. A total bargain at £2.99 from H&M.

Item 3: Lycra packed vest tops in an array of colours. Black, grey, blue, green, yellow, red stripe, navy stripe, tie-dye…you name it, I have it.

Item 4: Pretty cardigan in a whole variety of patterns. Charity shops have been a savour when it comes to this and last week I found a lovely floral one for the grand sum of £2. Apparently I have a penchant for florals right now.

And on the feet... brogues in brown, black or cream. Waterproof, flat, grippy. What more could you ask for in all this rain?

16 comments:

  1. oh that beautiful belly! I bet you move your hands around it all day long. You're glowing Miss Nell and now I'm very very certain that there's a little boy baby in there.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    And I hear you on those stretchy pants. A third trimester girl's best friend. Even down here in hot Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Nell! I love the cardi part done up look. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking good woman. I'm a tad excited for you... not long now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking gorgeous...and most importantly, comfortable! Love the cute cardi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS I'm so going to cry when your baby news comes through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as ever dude. It's a matter of mere weeks now Nell. Weeks! And just like Kellie, I'm going to shed some tears when this bubba pops out. xx

    Ps I think there's a boy cooking in there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is going by so fast I can't believe it! you continue to look stunning week after week! (florals rock)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're blooming gorgeous, as they say!

    ReplyDelete
  10. outfit + bump = most gorgeous mama-to-be! i can't believe how fast that beanie is growing. in no time, the little bubba will be in your arms. like Kellie, I think I will weep when the baby news arrives.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep .. your still as gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am with jodi...i feel boy too. x.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful lady and beautiful bump! I have to agree, nothing beats the over-the-bump leggings/tights for comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous baby bump you have! Your pregnancy 'uniform' sounds almost identical to the outfits I was wearing in rotation leading up to when I had a baby 3 weeks ago. I loved my tights and maternity leggings - anything stretchy was great.

    ReplyDelete