4.7.11

*

Park life on a cloudy Saturday afternoon. Apparently cloudy is as good as it's gunna get this summer. And tonight the rain sets in. Rubbish.

Oh, and like my new bag? I've been searching for a rucksack for ever. A bag that will actually fit my enormous camera in. And the lovely people at Topshop designed just the thing I've been looking for. I haven't spent money in a high street shop like that for yonks. But I figure it'll double up as a pretty nifty baby bag soon so I could justify it. Again and again to B, just so he knew what an awesome purchase it was.

2 comments:

  1. Err, excuse me but what do I see on your feet?! Am totally jealous!! Been looking for a pair of Saltwaters everywhere in Paris but nada. So disappointed. Can I ask where u bought them from?Might ask my bro to send a pair over from London. Bee zoo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag!!! I've been scouring ebay for a backpack for some time. I can't believe you are wearing sandals. It is so cold here (for Australia!) that I can hardly imagine wearing my saltwaters ever again.

    ReplyDelete