1. Having the most awesome girly afternoon yesterday with my best friend and her beautiful baby. We had lunch, we went shopping and we chit-chatted for hours. I love those gorgeous girls so much. (Too much fun baby-cuddling meant I didn’t even take my camera out of my bag.)
2. Recent cinema expeditions. The King’s Speech on Tuesday with my Mum and sister (review: so good and surprisingly funny) and Black Swan tomorrow with my sister. We’re so excited about this film, and the oh-so-pretty Rodarte tutus.
3. Carrying on the cinema theme, there’s only 20 days until the UK release of True Grit. We LOVE the Coen Brothers in our house and we firmly believe Jeff Bridges is a genius. Plus B does love a good western.
4. My brilliant Dad being nominated for Outstanding Costume Design for a Mini Series or TV Movie at the Costume Designers Guild Awards in LA for his work on The Pacific. Last year Dustin Hoffman and Meryl Streep presented the award. Eeek. I’ve made him promise that if he ever gets an Oscar nomination, I’ll be walking down that red carpet with him. Go Papa, you rock!
5. And finally, some pretty exciting news. I’ve been a very busy bee and on Sunday I’ll be launching my little business. So, make sure you come back and check it out then. I’m really hyped about it, but kinda nervous too so I can’t wait to hear what you think.