12.1.16

WHAT PHINEY WORE














WEARING: Next dress and cardigan // La Coqueta coat, hair bow and tights // Clarks Originals boots.

Off to her little friends birthday party, and happily letting me take her picture while she shelters from the rain. She's not the biggest fan of having her photo taken right now, so when she agrees to smile and stand still for one second, I grab the opportunity and the camera. She's laughing so much because I was getting soaked, and I crouched down to take a photo and basically sat in a puddle!

I bought this beautiful coat (the same as her brown one, which she grew out of last winter) in the sale nearly a year ago. It's finally about fitting - although the sleeves need turning up a lot! - and we both love it. So classic and timeless. Josephine loves the velvet buttons most :)

This outfit is the perfect mix of high street and investment pieces. I know this coat will be passed down to Coralie, and is likely to be worn by Josephine for at least another winter if not two. Totally worth it (and a steal at half price in the sale).

Those last two are iPhone captures you may have seen on IG, but I just adore them. Sometimes you get the best shot once you've put the big camera away and are snapping on your phone!

1 comment: