10.1.16

BACK



























Today Ben went back to work, and so back to our normal routines us girls go. It's been such a wonderful few weeks with Ben at home and we've crammed in so many walks, park trips, scooter practices and food dates. The simple things, and the best things. Time just us four, and time with our friends and family. Things I want more and more of this year.

These photos are from a very muddy trip to the meadow last week. I grabbed my camera at the last second and I'm so happy I did. Not only did I get the sweetest photos of my little family playing football and on the swings and slide, but I captured the most beautiful image for the girl's monthly portrait and Ben got some lovely captures of me and my babies too.

So many happy memories made already in 2016. Have a lovely week everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment