3.8.13

THE SHOWHAWK DUO PHOTO SESSION: the bristol harbour festival


Ever since I attended The Nursery in June, I've been taking this photography malarkey more serious and last weekend I had my first paid gig - shooting awesome twosome The ShowHawk Duo on the SS Great Britain stage at the Bristol Harbour Festival. The guys had asked me to capture them in action, as well as the crowd and the amazing surroundings, and I have to say I'm really pleased with the results. 

I can see myself doing this professionally, for sure. It was so much fun and in 40 minutes I took more that 500 pictures. Tomorrow I'm doing an engagement shoot with my cousin and her new fiance and I am so excited. Watch this space...

You should most definitely go check out this video from their set at the Festival, it was so good. The crowd tripled, at least, when they started playing. Thank you guys for putting your trust in me - I hope you're happy with the photos :) 

5 comments:

  1. These are great Nell. Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Nell, really great shots! Congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you , these are fabulous ! I'm just starting off in my aims to have a photography career so I can totally understand the excitement and fear ! Xxx

    ReplyDelete