31.7.12

HAPPY CIRCUS: vintage goodness

As I mentioned a few posts ago, the pre-loved and vintage sale I went to recently was seriously packed with goodies. Too many to justify buying for Josephine, yet lots that were just too good to let go. So I had a think, decided to buy them up anyway and thought I'd pass them on to you, lovely readers.

Ben and I had discussed my rather lucky knack of finding really good secondhand and vintage kid's clothes in charity shops and markets and how maybe it could be an interesting way to make some extra cash and keep me from heading back to work full time. Which is something I don't want to do - but that's for another post.

So, for now, Happy Circus has a vintage section. I'm not sure how long it will be there, I suppose it all depends on how quickly this initial haul goes, so head over quick and don't miss out. Sizes range from newborn to age three (ish). It's all vintage, it's lovely and there are quite a few items I'm finding hard to part with. I've kept prices nice and low, so you can grab yourself a bargain, and each item has been freshly laundered and will be posted within two days of purchase.

Plus to celebrate this little launch I'm offering 15% until 9pm tomorrow evening. Just as a little something extra for you! So pop over and enter HAPPYCIRCUSVINTAGE at the checkout.

Let me know what you think, email me if you have any questions and I hope you find something you just can't resist ;)

6 comments:

  1. oh, look at all those lovelies! sadly that little chicken dress would be too small for my girl, but how sweet is it?! lucky little girl who gets to wear that:) sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many cute items! Great idea to start a vintage section! I just got the adorable plaid boys dungarees! I'm sure Owen will look adorable in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely things Nell! i think it is a brilliant idea that you go in this direction as you really have a good eye for adorable vintage finds. really hope it takes off so you can work from home and be with Jospehine. good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those are amazing value! I wish I had someone to buy them for :( Good luck in your new venture, I hope it goes beautifully for you. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a delight. this photo makes my heart very happy indeed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY CRAP NELL!!! its all SOOOO cute (way too cheap) and too tiny for my little lady Olive Pip. Boooo!!! Will you go and hunt me some in 18-24 month size???


    I can;t believe olive is 18 months. :(

    xo em

    ReplyDelete