1. Mmmm, clearly a bit of a dream gift but I love everything about this Comme des Garçons wallet.
2. Any of Charlotte Farmer's illustrations. Her work is so cool and when I saw her current exhibition I could have happily bought home at least five pieces to hang on our walls. I have this of hers, which serves as a very cool nappy bag, but I'm craving a piece of art now. Please.
3. Kerry appears to have passed on her triangle addiction. I love the simplicity of this necklace.
4. Orla Keily storage jars. I think this pattern is my favourite. As beautifully modelled in this gorgeous girl's super stylin kitchen.
5. I've been wanting some Morrocan tea glasses for a while now. I have a large vintage one and it's time to add to my collection. Again, what colour?!
Oh, and Lou? Great idea about haircuts and massages. I'm thinking of getting my hair chopped, a la Alexa, but waiting until closer to this so it's looking sharp for all those pictures.
Ben has the afternoon off next Thursday so I'm looking forward to some birthday fun just my little family of three, before the rest of the clan head over to shower me in gifts and watch me eat my body weight in cake. Birthdays rock.