1.8.16

MOTHERHOOD CAPTURED: june and july

It makes me so happy to see how many photos from our holiday I'm in. Not in a narcissistic way, of course! I'm just so glad to be there, part of the fun and the memories and not just behind the camera. I can't believe how many lovely family photos, with all four of us in, we got this holiday - especially after last year when we only ended up with one on my iPhone, where the girls were both crying!

I've decided to keep June and July's Motherhood Captured photos within their chapters on this blog - where they should be - but you can find them all here if you'd like to take a look.

As ever, I'm so grateful for this project. I've really got into the habit now of passing over the camera and getting myself in the frame. I know it's something I'll never regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment