24.2.16

WAITING FOR SPRING







WEARING: [Josephine] Second hand French dress and shirt // La Coqueta tights // Clarks boots [Coralie] BabyGap blouse // Coco & Wolf bloomers // La Coqueta tights // Clarks boots.

I am definitely ready for spring. I think we all are. I'm ready for lunchtime picnics and feeling the warm sun on my face. I'm ready to leave the house without 15 minutes of layering up and the endless amount of mud (it's everywhere - on boots, coats, trousers, scooters, bikes, the carpet, the car...) And I'm ready to say goodbye to waterproof trousers for a few months.

This week we've had some beautiful spring days. Blue skies and sun have made leisurely walks so much fun, and there's something so refreshing about throwing open the windows and letting the fresh air breeze round the house. I even put some washing on the line earlier. We headed outside yesterday for a quick stroll and we didn't even wear coats. Sure the cold wind soon drove us back inside, but it felt so good.

I can't believe it's March next week, and whilst I can't wait for spring, I'm all to aware of how fast the days and weeks are going and how (as always!) I just want them to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment