24.2.15

THANK YOU!







So, I shot these pictures about a month ago with the intention of making them into thank you cards to send to all the family and friends who gave the girls such lovely Christmas and (in Josephine's case) birthday presents. But time has zipped by and I haven't quite got round to it. Now it's nearly March so I'm being lazy and posting them here and on Facebook instead, with a great big THANK YOU to all your gorgeous people for the thoughtful gifts this year.

Bless Coralie, I don't think she was really feeling the props, but Josephine...well, my Dad would be proud of how enthusiastically she got into character. That pirate?! Pure genius.

Some of my favourite photos of Phiney, ever. They just show her funny, excitable, confident, playful, hilarious self so perfectly.

ps. the amazing crowns were made by our wonderful friend Amy. You can see a little tutorial over on her blog if you'd like to make your own.

1 comment:

  1. Josephine is so beautiful and I can't believe how long her hair is! People would kill for hair like that. And Coralie is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete