6.2.15

INSTA-JANUARY

1. A little fairy in her pjs.
2. Our Ergo adventures.
3. Our girl started dance classes and the cuteness nearly kills me. She adores it.
4. Tiny party goers at Josephine's 3rd birthday.
5. Overwhelmed with excitement when she opened Nanny's (my Mum) present to her on her birthday - a Jessie doll!!
6. Love this little creature and her crazy expressions.
7. When we go for walks in the freezing wind, I am so jealous of her snuggly cocoon!
8. In love with these colours, and that beautiful girl.
9. Josephine and I indulged in some pretty epic train track building, with some of the new pieces she got for Christmas and her birthday.
10. My girls: Josephine planting the biggest kisses on Coralie and Coralie being exceptionally happy about it. So much love.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Your pictures of your kids are the cutest. You have a beautiful family. Family is a fun part of marriage. There are always new and exciting things happening in a family. I cannot wait to start having a family for myself. It will be an adventure worth taking. http://www.fisaimmigration.com.au/prospective-marriage-visa

    ReplyDelete