1.11.14

INSTA-OCTOBER

1. Dinnertime
2. New wellies, and amazing Coco and Wolf bloomers
3. Pixie
4. We headed to the 'big' park to enjoy this morning's beautiful sunshine and Josephine conquered her fear of the huge tunnel slide. So many times Ben has taken her to the top and spent ages in the queue only for her to decide against it. Today, despite being a little fearful and worried, she decided enough was enough and she loved it! There was lots of cheering from the top of the slide from daddy and a big cuddle from me at the bottom. I can't tell you what a big deal this was for her. She was so proud! She amazes us with her determination, wonderful girl
5. My loves :) Sunday afternoon snugs with Daddy. Both girls napped for two hours after lunch!! As my best friend just said (when I text her with glee) 'it's like Christmas!'
6. Today was all about broccoli...
7. Love mornings of fun with my best friend and her boys, especially ones that end in fish and chips for lunch!
8. Such a lucky mama
9. Autumn
10. Scary faces...

No comments:

Post a Comment