25.3.11

*

Cripes. It's more than a week since my last post. I fear this may be a sign of things to come, what with moving and packing, so please bear with me while our house starts to resemble a... well, I don't know what. Somewhere with plenty of boxes and bags and empty shelves and walls.

It's been a pretty downright poo week at work, one of the most stressful in a long time, but it's Friday night and it's going to be a chilled weekend, which is the most awesome of news.

When life is so manic with boring activities like work and packing there's little of interest to photograph, so here are some of the rad charity shop finds I scored when I managed to briefly escape work on Wednesday afternoon. A bunch of stripes all for the princely sum of £5. Perfect for this beautiful summery weather we've been having.

Hope you all have a happy happy weekend and thank you for sticking around. I promise to try and be back soon xx

5 comments:

  1. Moving is tough work! I hope you have a little break in the action and can steal a few moments for yourself. :)
    Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax and enjoy yourselves this weekend-you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. things will settle down eventually, i'm glad you get to have a chill w/e though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we'll both get through it. do you have piles to take to the thrift shop too? i just seem to be getting rid of everything. by the end of this i may have nothing to pack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been here for a while and just decided to pop in for a visit. The new house sounds wonderful and I hope you get settled soon, I hate moving as we end up throwing lots of things that I still consider necessities, you know the usual bits & pieces that to others is rubbish :P

    ReplyDelete