14.2.11

*

Blimey, the last week has been a hectic one. We were out every night last week except Monday and then the weekend was packed with knitted exploits (two more Happy Circus sales including an order from the brilliant Mads, how cool is that), some eBaying (selling, not buying, how ever-so good of me) then some Valentine’s Day fun yesterday in the shape of my favourite meal ever. The Valentine-shaped goodness continued today with this seriously cool bag and card (there aren't enough grown-up cards with badges on in my opinion) from B, purchased from my new favourite store, Found.

So. As you can tell, a busy time. This week should be less crazy though. I hope.


ps. To my Valentine. I love you, forever and always.

8 comments:

  1. happy valentines pretty lady - hope this week is a bit more peaceful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the A is for Apple of my eye card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tote bag is awesome! I hope you have a mellow week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your little business venture is going well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy valentine's day to you Nell ! and congrats on your new happy circus sales... wishing you a relaxing week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Apple card- cuuute

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a FUN week though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the john lennon tote! happy belated valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete