23.2.11

*

Sometimes a too-good-to-miss bargain pops up and offers a guilt-free spending opportunity to an otherwise busy little saver. When I saw this post on one of my favourite blogs (it’s awesome to read about another British blogger) I knew I had to check out this site. I’ve spent the winter searching for the perfect pair of boots and now, as spring sets in, I finally track them down. But at just £25 this was too good to miss and not only am I now set up and ready to go for autumn, but I have some cool wares for the always unpredictable weather here in the UK. Sorted.

This actual shopping has incited a need to spend some more money. I’m a good girl now though (well, most of the time) so some virtual shopping will have to suffice. Actually it’s almost just as fun as the real thing.

10 comments:

  1. Good for you ! Online shopping is great, I've been addicted to it since I got pregnant :) Love the boots by the way, great buy ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buy! The boots look gorgeous. I have also spent all winter looking for the perfect pair of boots but have yet to put my hands on them. As for online shopping, it is super addictive. I've never shopped online as much as in this past year (new to motherhood = no more time for shopping!). Bisous xx
    ps: I recently discovered Seventy Tree and agree that it is a pretty great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nell, I'm very pleased to see you got some nice boots from Kate Kanzier! Love them! Thanks for saying nice things about my blog too. I love your shop...it's on my blog today in fact (hope that's ok). Enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable pair! I agree, sometimes virtual shopping can be just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous boots! I just sent mine off to the repairman to be re-soled in time for our winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the lovliest blog!! I'm your newest follower :) Sx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Top shopping score Nell. They have to be the bargain buy of the year. And much more practical than those darn SW. Nothing like spending money to incite spending money. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the perils of virtual shopping! At least for me anyways!

    Love the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too was tempted by those boots on that post!

    ReplyDelete